Product Tools in Your Dashboard
Once you're in your dashboard, you can play around with the following tools to get more information on each product
In your dashboard, you can hover over each product name to see the image that corresponds to that product - see below:
Now, if you click on the product title (in blue), the product page will open up in Amazon. Or you can copy this hyperlink if you wanted to record it elsewhere.
- Click on the arrow on the left of the product:
- If a product has no variations, meaning the 'Variations' count is 1, then arrow will not show.
- Now, you will see the dropdown list of variations available for that product including their ASIN's and price (see below image):
- Click on any of these Variations (in blue) if you want to open up that particular product variation listing in Amazon.
Click on 'Reviews figure' to see all the reviews for that product open up in a new tab in Amazon:
Pop-out Amazon Search Results
At any time from your Saved Searches you can open the same search in Amazon.
- From your Dashboard click on the Saved Search you want.
- Click on the 'diagonal arrow' to pop-out this search in Amazon.
- A new window with the Amazon search results will automatically appear.
- This is the exact replica of the previous Saved Search at that time. The data is not refreshed. However you can choose to refresh it at any time.