Export Data to CSV
You can export your data to a CSV file for safekeeping, or sharing, or whatever else you like to do with your data.
- Add your search results to the Dashboard.
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Click on the 'TO CSV' from the bottom right footer.
- The CSV file will automatically download to your Chrome browser download bar.
- You can't rename the file at this time. You can change it to whatever you like after it has downloaded.
- You can't select to download the file to a specific location. It will go to the where you downloads normally appear. Once it has downloaded you can move it to where we'd like.
- From here you can open the downloaded file in your spreadsheet program of choice, change the file name, or move the file to a specific location.